Seaweed Conditioner 1.0
This was developed the way I think a lot of cosmetic products are developed: I had a bunch of seaweed juice and was thinking "maybe I can put this in someone's hair?"
- Take several sheets of dried Kombu seaweed, chop them up and put them in 1l of cool water to sit overnight
- Drain the water off through a screen into a 1l bottle (you will wind up with about 5/6 liter of slimy water)
- Add 1/2c champagne or white wine vinegar
- Add 1/4c hemp oil
- Add 1 tsp glycerine
- Add colorant and scent to taste
- Top off with water to make 1l
- Shake well
My official tester says this stuff is fantastic.